Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Time is Here...

I love Christmas and everything that goes with the season. I love the smells, the food, the trees, the nativities, the carols, the giving and the remembering. Whenever I think about Christmas, there is this feeling of warmth and love that comes with the season. Things have changed for us this year, we have Emily with us. It has been fun exposing her to the new sights and experiences that go with Christmas. But Christmas is no longer focused on our extended family and ourselves, it is about Emily. And it is more fun that way. So, to get everyone thinking, what is your favorite memory or tradition associated with Christmas? What makes this time of year so special to you?

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is still a magical time for me, ever since I was a child, then we had children, and now grandchildren, so hopefully that feeling will never end!

    ReplyDelete