Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chess Champion!

For two years I have been struggling to keep afloat with chess. Chris is really good and me, well, let's just say, I am just a tiny opponent. Tonight we decided to play a round, Chris kicked my trash, like usual, he had all of my knights and castles, plus a handful of others (around 8-10 guys). I barely had 2 of his pawns, his bishop, and something else (4 guys). Needless to say, I was ready to be done, I knew I was done for. BUT.... I did not give up, out of nowhere I moved my queen into position and BAM he was in check mate, not just check but check mate! I had won the game fair and square and Chris had not even seen it coming (well, neither did I)! So for the first time since we have been married I won my first Chess match against my dear husband. (now I have 20 more games to loose before I win another game by chance)....

1 comment: