Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

1 Month old and still growing...

So I never thought that a month could fly by so quickly. Emily is 1 month old today and she is such a blessing to us. Here are some of the things that have happened...

1. Mastitis...
I woke up in the middle of the night shivering... nothing could keep me warm. I suffered all day, hoping that it would go away. When Chris finally came home from school, he took my temperature and immediately took me to the ER. My fever was over 105. The doc was able to pump me full of antibiotics and bring my fever down. Needless to say, my encounter with mastitis was no fun.

2. First Sunday
Emily went to church for the first time two weeks ago. Chris did such a great job getting her ready and dressed. She looked so cute. That is until she had a blowout that ended up on my dress too! It was quite an adventure...
3. Emily the School Girl
I have a group project that has required a ton of attention. Emily was my sidekick as we braved the weather to go to campus to work on the project. She was so well behaved!


4. Bathtime
Emily was finally able to have her first real bath. No more sponge bathing! She sure enjoyed the water and we enjoyed playing with her, the bubbles, and the water. Here you can see a little bit of the fun we had.


We sure love our little girl!


1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! I am glad you were able to get better! That sounded scary : (

    ReplyDelete