Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

New Cook Book and a New Camera!

We got a new camera. So I've been playing around with it and so we should be seeing some better pictures in posts to come. Here are a couple of Emily. She really likes hanging out in her Bumbo now. Chris picked some tulips for me and Emily even got to enjoy them.


For Mother's Day Chris bought me the Better Homes and Garden red cook book. I have wanted this cookbook for years!!! So I have been on a cooking craze lately. We started with Lemon Meringue Pie, (which was divine by the way), even though the pie didn't set all the way. Then I make a spinach quiche (yummy again!), you can see a picture of how glorious it turned out. And this weekend I make Chris a Strawberry Chiffon Pie, and that too was amazing!!! I never knew pie could taste like that!


We went garage saleing on Saturday and we found a frame big enough for one of chris' maps he got on his mission. The color was all wrong so we repainted it and added gold leafing on it to give it some character.




No comments:

Post a Comment