Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Update

Life is great here at the Robertson's. Chris is finishing up his Physics I and II summer classes and I am 8 days away from finishing my internship. Emily is growing more and more, and it makes me happy and sad. I am so grateful that Emily is developing on time, but that means that I am loosing my little baby! She loves to roll over, she is working on sitting by herself, and she loves her fruits, much to the dismay of Dad who now gets to change stinky diapers! ha ha ha.

For my internship I am working on a scholastic book fair. The school is excited and we have already sold over $150 of books with three 1/2 days left. Tomorrow is Pastries with Parents, its a breakfast event for the parents and the kiddos. Yay!

Life is good. I would post pictures, but our camera is dead and I can't find the charger. Hopefully I will have it by this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment