Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Visit to Lovell

We had the chance to head up to Lovell before school started up again. We had a blast! Chris and Brian went down Souix Trail, unfortunatly I stayed home with Emily. But Chris was such a sweetheart that he packed out 20 or so fish for me!!! : ) I love trout! But I guess it is all a part of my name sake (brooke trout).

After Souix Trail, we just got to visit with family, Mom needed some things from the attic, and while I was up there, I found a few boxes from memory lane... BARBIES!! Amber and I loved playing with them and would spend hours setting up the barbie house. I brought them back to Laramie with me since I am watching a few older kiddos and they would probably prefer those to board books and baby rattles.


The next fun thing that we were able to do was go on a picnic. The Savage family finally got up the mountain. We played ladderball, volleyball, and in the usual Savage style songs. Dad brought his backpacker guitar and serenaded all of us!






Here is chris starting the fire.... Amber was expereimenting with the camera and this is what she came up with: a fire-breathing Chris-Dragon!




And last but not least, an update and picture of Emily. She is almost 6 months old. She is sitting up really well and she likes to try to get up on her hands and knees. Everything still goes in her mouth. She loves to be tickled and Emily talks all the time. She traveled really well this trip and I'm so glad that we are blessed with such a wonderful daughter.







No comments:

Post a Comment