Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break

Ahh Spring Break. How wonderful to take break from it all... Actually Chris and I got a ton of stuff done since we stayed in Laramie all break.

-we changed the oil in the van, actually, Chris did that
-we washed the van, Guess what! The yellow paint that wasn't quite dry from when they painted the lines on Grand that I accidentally got on the van are nearly all gone!
-we vacuumed and conditioned the interior of the van
-Chris fixed both bikes, he sure is a good fix-it man for all of my honey do projects
-Chris studied for the MCAT and his BioChem test on Wednesday
-I made my first ever corned beef and cabbage, needless to say, it needs a little work
-I ran all sorts of errands, like post office, groceries, etc
-Had Brian and Maddie over for a game night
-Took Emily for a walk, every day
-Slept in.... til 7:10
-We took Emily swimming and she loved it!
-I started working on another bag, this one is for Grandma Flash, (I'll post a picture of it when it is finished)
-Finished another purse!
-Talked to Aunt Amber in South Africa
-Spent some awesome time with my sweetheart

All in all, our spring break was wonderful. Hopefully we will be able to go do something fun next spring break!

1 comment:

  1. I would like 2 comment on 2 important things haha first of all, I noticed that you guys have been married for "3 years, 3 months, 3 weeks" haha I love it!! And second, Aunt Amber loves hearing that talking to me was worth posting on a blog :) I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete