Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Emily

Emily Turned 1!!

We had a great birthday for Emmy. She had been fighting off a cold, and still wasn't herself so we cancelled her party. But we were still able to have Kim, Ashley, Brian, and Maddy over for cupcakes. First off, I made cupcakes, and discovered I didn't have frosting, so I made some, and they were unbelievably good! Not to mention pretty darn cute too.

Emmy enjoyed opening presents, she loves to push her baby in the stroller and she got a beautiful dress from Grandma. I also made her a blanket, and machine quilted it myself and it turned out great, and I've never even machine quilted anything before, so I was very pleased with the result.

I am so grateful that we are blessed with a daughter that makes me laugh and often tries my patience, but every hug makes all of it so worth it! She says mama, daadaatph, and bootph (book), and loves to read stories. She is an expert walker and loves to play 'I'm gonna getcha'. She has super ticklish feet and loves zurber kisses. We are working on sharing and she still loves to go next door and play with Jaxson. Em has also learned how to knock, so she'll go up to the door and knock if she wants to go somewhere or if someone is in another room she'll knock to tell them she wants them. What a funny girlie...






4 comments:

  1. what a cutie! happy birthday miss emmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys and I miss you like crazy. I can't believe the picture of me and bem haha she can make anyone look good in a picture!! Let it be written: you guys make good babies. Wish I were there for her birthday... I found her a present here!! I don't think I'll be able to mail it, but I'm excited to give it to her! Love love love you all. I'll call you when I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She can't be 1 yet?!?! Holy smokes!! I love the pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is getting too big too fast. We sure do miss Laramie. Hope all is going well for you guys. Hey tell the Spring Creek girls I say hello, and I miss and love them.

    ReplyDelete