Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Lucky

Another great St. Patrick's Day project cost $1, that's right, $1! All I bought was a new white frame from Dollar Tree, so technically the project cost $1.06 including tax :)
Inspiration came from Blooming Homestead. I just loved her lucky sign and had to create my own.

The Subway Art came from eighteen25.blogspot.com . And since I did not have a frame large enough for her original, I did a screen print and then cropped the image, resized it and printed it.


What you need for this project:
green paper 4x6 inches
white paper
4x6 frame
glue
Silhouette Cameo

Using my Silhouette Cameo I created the shamrock using 3 hearts. and then vector drew the stem. Email me for the file. Then I typed L CKY and left enough room for the shamrock. Resized the image to 5 inches wide. Then I cut it out and glued it on to the green 4x6 paper.

It's a super simple project that adds a lot of class to a St. Patrick's Day display.

No comments:

Post a Comment